> Mining Clients
- Debriefed all employees involved with critical mining operations at two
remote sites. Identified all critical job functions, responsibilities,
reports, and other knowledge critical to the organizations. Fully documented
all roles and responsibilities relative to daily functions, so they could be
relocated to corporate offices.
- Assisted in the preparation of a disaster recovery plan for the entire
enterprise, including corporate and remote mining/exploration operations.
This was done on network and AS/400 platforms.
- Assisted in the development of a strategic MIS plan to consolidation that
- Documented all exploratory software applications which had been developed
by third-party vendor. This included applications critical to the strategic
success of the organization—approximately 20 applications.
- Assisted in the implementation and documentation of the Corporate Network
System. This included all aspects of network operations.
Contact Us |
Site Map |
Surveys | Links |